Vacancy Position in Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, China Office, Chengdu
Updated : 2015-07-13
Views : 4050
Time: 2015-07-13 10:39-10:39
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). It is internationally recognized for its excellence and innovation in management education and research and is particularly well known for the development of international business leaders. RSM offers a broad portfolio of Bachelor, Master, PhD, MBA and Executive Education programmes, and is consistently ranked in the top tier of European business schools according to the Financial Times.
For our pre-experience and post-experience Recruitment & Admissions departments, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Representative (M/F) – 40 hours (1,0 Full-time equivalent) in the RSM China Office Chengdu in Chengdu, Sichuan province, People’s Republic of China (PRC).
The main objective of the RSM China Office Chengdu is to set up and coordinate RSM student recruitment activities in the PRC, including substantial Chinese web presence. Thus, a significant increase of enrolment by attracting high quality Chinese students on behalf of the Bachelor programme International Business Administration (IBA) and our 14 Master (MSc) programmes. If successful, the focus of the Senior Representative will be expanded to include our 3 post-experience MBA programmes (International Full-time MBA, Executive and Global Executive OneMBA).
The Senior Representative predominantly works independently but virtually within the recruitment and admissions teams of the above mentioned programmes which are based in Rotterdam. The Senior Representative works closely with the admissions and recruitment professionals of RSM, the RSM Corporate Marketing & Communications team, the RSM Corporate & Alumni Relations office, local representatives and alumni and with various national and international external stakeholders. The Senior Representative reports to the Director Recruitment & Admissions, BScIBA & MSc.
Goal of the job
In general the Senior Representative is responsible for preparing and executing the recruitment and admissions strategy of RSM within the PRC. He/she supports both the Recruitment and the Admissions teams in their day-to-day challenges to deliver against future targets in a continually changing environment.
The activities for which the Senior Representative will be responsible are diverse and are related to the recruitment of talented students and suitable candidates for our pre-experience programmes as well as more admission related work like evaluating candidates. This position also involves strengthening the RSM Chinese alumni network, mostly through networking activities.
• Preparation of a recruitment plan for the Chinese market including online and social media
• Implementing an ‘Engagement Strategy’ as well as a ‘Conversion Strategy’
• Organizing and executing (online) recruitment activities in Western China
• Providing excellent customer service as well as accurate and timely advice to prospective students regarding RSM’s pre-experience programmes
• Contributes actively to the continuous development of the recruitment and admissions process
• Preparation of an alumni engagement programme
• Being the liaison between RSM and local stakeholders
• Working closely with the RSM representatives in the PRC
Higher professional or academic degree.
Experience & Skills
• Strong client focus; has demonstrable experience of providing first-class customer services
• Fluent in Mandarin and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Well-organized, detail-oriented and efficient
• Strong interpersonal skills, good networker, commercial aptitude
• Team player
• Prior working experience – at least 3 years – preferably within ‘customer service or sales’
• Good working knowledge of SEA, SEO, Social Media and CRM
• Effective communication skills to handle routine enquiries and regular liaison with faculty members, senior staff and students, in English
• Chinese background
• Ideally an RSM alumnus
• Managing customer relationships
• Delivering business results
• Working in virtual teams
• Project management
• Providing excellent customer service
• Attention to detail
• Anticipating and adjusting to change
• Demonstrating flexibility
We offer a challenging job with a salary which consists of a fixed as well as a variable component. The maximum fixed annual full-time salary for this position is 60,000 RMB gross depending on background, experience and credentials. The variable component is defined based on the performance with a maximum of 60,000 RMB.
As the Senior Representative will mainly work at the Guanghua (city centre) campus of Southwest University of Finance & Economics (SWUFE), we expect our new colleague to reside in or close to Chengdu. The Senior Representative will be employed on local conditions.
If you see yourself as the person who qualifies for this position and have the desire to work for a research-based business school which offers ground‐breaking research and education, furthering management excellence, please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail in English to Mr. Arnoud Monster, Director Recruitment & Admissions at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. The application deadline is 31 July 2015.
Please note that a selection interview will be part of the candidate selection process.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the People’s Republic of China.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at www.rsm.nl
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.
鹿特丹管理学院中国办公室（成都）的主要目标是建立和协调中国的鹿特丹管理学院招生活动，包括大量、充实的网络展示来为国际商业管理（IBA）本科项目和14个硕士项目（MSc）招收高质量中国学生。如果成功的话，高级代表的工作将会扩大到包括我们的3个MBA预科项目（International Full-time MBA, Executive and Global Executive OneMBA）。
如果认为个人条件适合本职位并有意愿就职于鹿特丹管理学院——一所进行突破性研究和教育的研究性商学院，请通过邮件发送您的个人简历（CV）和求职信（cover letter）至伊拉斯姆斯大学鹿特丹管理学院招生录取办公室主任Arnoud Monster先生。职位申请截止日期为2015年7月31日。
- Seminar by MBA alumni: Our Prospect, Your Participation – China's Entrance to Era of Innovative Retail
- Vacancy Position in Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, China Office, Chengdu
- Guanghua Forum——Optimal Pricing and Inventory Control Policy with Quantity-Based Price Differentiation