Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana
The FELU is both a national leader and an internationally recognized academic and research institution in the fields of business and economics. FELU strives to become a world known for the quality of our academic programs and achievements in education and research.
Facts & Figures
· -Over 6000 students.
Mission & Vision
To develop principled leaders for work in a globally competitive business environment by combining economics and business education with innovative research while creating and disseminating knowledge in a global society.
To rank among the best business and economics schools in the world by 2020.
· To achieve internationally comparable research excellence.
· To constantly improve the quality of teaching.
· To increase internationalisation of key activities.
· To increase revenue from market activities.
Core Values: integrity, cooperation, responsibility, knowledge and academic freedom
Official website: http://www.ef.uni-lj.si/en
Autumn Semester, 2015
1. Undergraduates or graduates of SBA (School of Business Administration);
3. TOEFL iBT≥95, IELTS≥6.5