Montpellier Business School
Montpellier, France (Exchange program)
Montpellier Business School is a French business school located in Montpellier. Founded in 1897 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Montpellier, the Grande école is one of the oldest of the French Écoles Supérieures de Commerce. Montpellier Business School offers of 3 programs: Bachelor, Master (programme Grande Ecole) and Executive MBA. The business school is accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EFMD-EPAS. In a few figures, Montpellier Business School appears as follows:
• A network of nearly 12,000 alumni throughout the world;
• An enrollment of 2,500 in the group’s programs at any one time;
• 130 research faculty working at Montpellier Research in Management;
• 80 permanent full-time professors;
• More than 150 partner universities in 37 countries;
• 600 students spending an academic year abroad;
• 25% international students on campus;
• A Business Club counting among its members 33 major corporate partners in France and abroad that provide support for the group.
Ideally situated in the heart of a city that hosts one of France’s largest higher education and research clusters, Montpellier Business School operates on a shady 18-acre campus in the northeast quadrant of Montpellier.
More information on: http://www.montpellier-bs.com/international/
1. Undergraduates or graduates;
3. TOEFL iBT≥80, IELTS≥6.0.