The School of Business Administration (SBA), Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) successfully held Global Academy Summer Camp in 2018 and 2019 with a specific theme each year. In 2022, the Global Academy Summer Camp SBA SWUFE will be held online.
What is it?
It is a summer programme provided by School of Business Administration (SBA), Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
- Time: 03 July - 16 July 2022 (two weeks).
- Venue: Online
- Theme: Global Best Practices of Business Management in an Unpredictable Situation
- Language: English
- Fees: WAIVED for our partner universities
- Target group: Full time bachelor and master students (5 places for each institution)
- Credits: 2 credits
Why to join?
- Learn about the real-time hot topics from both academia and industry;
- Earn credits, obtain cross-cultural experiences and make friends;
- Visit the Chengdu virtually, an ancient and modern city ranked the Happiest City of China for consecutive 13 years and the host city of 2021 FISU World University Games.
How to join?
1. Nomination: Please send us the Nomination Form by 26 June 2022.
2. Application: Nominee(s) shall apply online (https://swufe.17gz.org/) by 26 June 2022.
3. Admission: Letter of Acceptance will be issued by 30 June 2022.
About SBA and SWUFE:
- 501-600th in 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- 115th in 2021 Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings, 34th in Mainland China.
- Three research fields (Economics & Business, Engineering, and Social Sciences, General) ranked top 1% in 2020 ESI data by Clarivate Analytics.
• EQUIS Accreditation (since 2014)
• AACSB Accreditation (2018)
• CAMEA, Chinese Advanced Management Education Accreditation (2015)
• EFMD, European Foundation for Management and Development (Member)
• ACE, Alliance of Chinese & European Business Schools (2013, Secretariat)
• ASREU, Association of Sino-Russian Economic Universities (Member)
• AAPBS, Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (Member)
For more information, please visit:
Prof. Dr. Mingfeng TANG
Assistant Dean in charge of International Affairs Office
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +86 (0)28 87359009
Ms. Mengjing XIAO (Noémie)
Programme Coordinator of France, Africa, Oceania, Asia and Latin America
Email: email@example.com, Tel: +86 (0)28 87092285
Ms. Ruiyan ZHOU (Catherine)
Programme Coordinator of Europe (except France) and North America
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +86 (0)28 87092286
- Nomination Form
- Agenda-2022 Global Academy Summer Camp-July 2022 (subject to change)
- Handbook for 2022 SBA SWUFE Global Academy Summer Camp
We warmly welcome you and your students to join the 2022 Online Global Academy Summer Camp!
Pictures in 2018 and 2019 Global Academy Summer Camp: